What is the purpose of coaching?
Coaching is a process of professional and personal development that enables people to generate changes and obtain resources to achieve their objectives through a methodology. It consists of helping people to think for themselves, to find their answers, to discover within themselves their potential, their path to success, both in business and in personal relationships, art, work … (John Whitmore)
Coaching is a process through which you will learn to know yourself better and achieve the goals you set for yourself. The Coach acts as a vehicle that accompanies you from the place where you are to the place where you want to be, taking as a starting point the awareness of your current situation, how you see yourself, who you are in this moment and who you want to become.
COACHING AS A TOOL FOR PERSONAL CHANGE
Sometimes, in some moments of our life, we need a little guidance to learn to successfully manage changes, ruptures, fears or beliefs that limit us and prevent us from moving forward.
Coaching is the ideal method to travel the path of personal and / or professional development processes.
A Coach accompanies you, guides you step by step, in the process of knowing yourself, discovering your own potential and the resources you need to successfully manage your emotions and situations of personal change.
How can this process benefit you?
- Increase the knowledge of your ism / a and your self-love.
- End the fears and cries that limit you and prevent you from moving forward.
- Discover your own strengths and learn how to use them to empower yourself in your personal change
- Enjoy communicating effectively from your authenticity.
- Learn to trust your abilities.
- Balance the different areas of your life efficiently.
- Find your own answers.
- Build the relationships you deserve.
- Sustain your change over time.
Also as a company
We have a very professional way of working